Originally engineered for aerospace and aviation applications, 303 Protectant is a premium surface treatment that instantly beautifies and provides superior protection against harmful UV rays that can cause discoloration, fading, embrittlement, cracking and/or chalking of surfaces. 303 Protectant also repels dust, dirt, lint, soiling, staining, water spots, salt water and mildew. Safe and effective for vinyl, clear vinyl, gel-coat, fiberglass, carbon fiber, synthetic/natural rubber, plastics and finished leather.
- Use only on clean, dry surfaces, place a drop cloth under the cleaner to be treated to catch any overspray, out of direct sun, spray surface with 303 protectant and wipe completely dry, if streaking occurs, too much product has been used, use a wet towel to remove excess, immediately wipe completely dry, note: this product does not air dry, extra buffing with a dry cloth increases bonding, repellency and longevity, we recommend re-applying 303 protectant every 3-5 weeks for maximum UV protection
- Great for use on vinyl awnings to keep them from fading and cracking
- Great for use on your spa cover and enclosure to keep it looking like new
- Dries to a clear matte finish
- No greasy or oily residue
- Repels smudges, dust, soils and stains
- 100% free of grease-producing silicone oils and petroleum distillates