Enjoy peace of mind knowing the optional ACE Salt Water System is creating the sanitizers you need to keep spa water sparkling — even if you haven’t given water care a thought. Only Hot Spring offers this automated, low-maintenance saltwater system that enhances the quality of your spa water.
Enjoy clean, pure, luxurious water
Hot Spring® Spas has revolutionized the way that hot tub owners care for their water. The ACE Salt System is the first and only integrated salt water sanitizing system using diamond technology to let you enjoy the absolute best lifetime ownership experience with a Hot Spring Spa!
A Clean & Comfortable Spa
The ACE system uses a patented diamond electrode that creates active oxygen. Because cleaners are automatically generated from salt and water, spas with the ACE system lack the odor of chlorine and require fewer harsh chemicals that can irritate skin and eye. Enjoy soft skin after soaking-not the dry, itchy feeling you get from other chemicals.
Save Time On Maintenance
Use Less Water
Because fewer products are added, the ACE system allows spa water to last much longer than traditional water care. This means that you’ll drain and refill your spa less often, conserving water and saving you time. When you do drain your spa, the water has less impact on the environment because only salt has been added to the balanced water. ACE is environmentally safe – Natural & Responsible.
Automated and More Hands-Free – One glance tells you it’s working!
The ACE System:
- Automatically generates cleaning power using salt and water.
- Means fewer bottled products to buy, measure, pour and worry about.
- Saves time because it’s more hands-free.
- Makes it easier than ever to care for your Hot Spring Spa.
- Is an option for the Aria, Grandee, Vanguard, Envoy, Sovereign, Prodigy, and Jetsetter Hot Spring Spa models, all Hot Spring NXT models and the Gleam, Flair, Pulse, Bolt and Glow Limelight Hot Tub models.
Learn How Ace Works
[button link=”https://teddybearpools.com/hot-spring-accessories/”]Back to ACCESSORIES[/button]