1. Gather your vacuum equipment. (Pole, Hose, Skim Vac and Vacuum Head).
2. Attach vacuum head to telescoping pole.
3. Attach vacuum hose to vacuum head, then place into pool.
4. If you have a Hayward automatic chlorinator, turn it off before vacuuming your pool.
5. Now turn on filter, place the loose end of hose over return fitting to prime hose and remove any air that may be trapped inside.
Automatic Vacuums are another option for your convenience and there are many types available in our retail store. Each unit’s operating instructions are included with the purchase of the vacuum.
There is more to learn! Read the rest of our instructions in the PDF document below.